"Investigating teachers' beliefs and practices in using ImmerseMe to teach languages"
- Participants in this study are language teachers/instructors in elementary, secondary, and or higher educational institutions.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Have taught at least once using ImmerseMe (can arrange access if necessary).
- Have taught any one or more of the languages supported by ImmerseMe (English, French, Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, Indonesian, Greek, Mandarin Chinese).
- Study to begin end of January 2021 and conclude June 2021.
There are 2 phases in this study and participation in either one or both is completely voluntary.
Phase I: participating in an online survey - 15-20 minutes long.
Phase II: participating in an online interview - 60 minutes long.
Anonymity will be maintained in reporting data for scholarly contributions in the form of publications and or conference presentations. Consent forms to be signed by participants at the time of participation.
If you are interested in participating, please email Dr. Farhana Ahmed on email@example.com.
Dr. Farhana Ahmed (Sheridan College, Canada)
Dr. Sahar Matar Alzahrani (Umm Al Qura University, Saudi Arabia)
Dr. Nadia Jaramillo Cherrez (Oregon State University Ecampus)